1. Charade begins with Heven cutting off a lot of the hair she used to hide behind. Her haircut turns out really good. Have you ever had a bad haircut? A bad dye job? Tell us about it. And SHOW PICTURES! LOL!
About a week before my wedding My girlfriend died my hair. It was so he very wrong color. It was almost 9 years ago, but I remember it being almost a purple dark reddish brown. Like the way old ladies like to wear their hair. Thank goodness I found a miracle worker and after a hand full of cash and a very long day of hair products I was back to a better version of me. You better believe there are no pictures! Only hats until it got fixed.
2. What do you think about Heven and Cole’s relationship?
Right now their relationship makes me uncomfortable. I feel bad for the stress and anxiety it is causing Heven. I was so nervous that she would kiss him back. I love the way way he wants to protect her. I am very curious about his special aura and his mothers weird reaction towards Heven. Some obvious foreshadowing, but to what?
3. A new character is introduced in these chapters. Gemma. What are your thoughts on her? Any predictions?
I thought or imagined The lady who sold Sam the bracelet to be an old witchy looking lady for some reason. I am still trying to figure out how old she is or looks. Since she technically would have no age. I think that there is something between her and Aris, a bone to pick. She know she has to help Sam and Heven, but on her terms not Aris's
4. There are a lot of demons running around in Charade. What do you think would be the best weapon to fight them?
Some thing to destroy their hearts. Large calibre gun, steak, a crossbow maybe. But Heven will need to find something more realistic to carry with her. Maybe she has a power waiting to come to the surface.
5. Sam is very close with his brother and feels responsible for him. Do you have any siblings? What is your relationship with them like?
I have a younger sister that lives 10 hours away. She is my best friend. We talk often and wish we were closer. (in distance that is)