Sunday, December 30, 2012

Mini Update

It has been almost two months since I have been on my blog of facebook page. November I spent all of my free time working on my first novel. My current word count is 53,000. I am probably about 70-80% done with the rough draft.

I will probably attempt to dive into writing the second installment in the series before I begin editing. That could change at moment though. I am excited to share this book with people and that can not happen until it gets a good dose of revision.

I have a few book reviews I need to write up and post. Last night I finished my first book in two months.

As I come closer to finishing my book I am debating what I will do with this blog and my facebook page. I will probably need to start an author page and an author blog. It is time to sharpen my skills or find some help getting my social media in order.


No comments:

Post a Comment